Kadaknath Chicken chops
- Kadaknath chicken – ½ kg
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd – 1 tbsp
- Fennel pwd – ¼ tbsp
- Cumin pwd – ½ tbsp
- Pepper pwd – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd – ¼ tbsp
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green chilly – 2
- Yoghurd – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves
To prepare garam masala:
- Cinnamon – 2, clove – 1, cardamom – 1, bay leaf – 1
- Roast them dry and grind it to fine pwd.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red chilly pwd, fennel pwd, cumin pwd and salt to it.
- Mix them and add chicken pieces, toss it well, in simmer for about 5 mins.
- Chicken shrinks and absorbs all the spices to it.
- Add 1 tb water to it and cook it covered for another 5 mins.
- llow the chicken to get half cooked.
- Heat oil in a fry pan, temper with garam masala pwd, fry onion till it is browned.
- Add green chillies, ginger garlic paste followed by mashed tomato puree.
- Toss it and allow to boil by adding turmeric pwd, pepper pwd.
- Now add the chicken with masala, mix well and cook it covered by tossing once in a while.
- Once the required consistency acquired, remove from flame, add 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and mix gently.
- Garnish with fried onion, lemon wedges and sliced tomatoes.
- Serve hot with chopped coriander sprinklings.
- Mouth watery Naattu Kozhi Chops ready.